Unlock Your 2Degrees Huawei Phone with Unlock Codes
Unlocking your 2Degrees Huawei phone with the use of network unlock codes is very easy. 2Degrees Huawei unlock codes will remove network or service provider lock and safely unlock your phone, so you will able to use it with compatible SIM cards from other networks. Using unlocking codes is the quickest, easiest, and most affordable way to unlock a 2Degrees Huawei phone.
Benefits Of 2Degrees Huawei Unlock Codes
There are many benefits of unlocking your 2Degrees Huawei phone with network unlock codes. These benefits of unlocking codes include, but are not limited to, the following:
Some benefits of network unlocking codes are
- You don't need any technical knowledge to unlock via unlock codes
- Your phone's customized settings will not be changed at all
- Your warranty will still remain effective after unlocking your phone
What are the 2Degrees Huawei Network unlock codes?
When you purchased your 2Degrees Huawei phone, it was set with a Network lock entered by the 2Degrees. The locks ensure that the phone would be used with 2Degrees's Sim cards only. Network unlocking codes are codes that will remove 2Degrees's Network lock or Service Provider lock, and unlock your phone for use with compatible Sim cards from other networks.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does 2Degrees Huawei Network Unlock Codes work?
The 2Degrees Huawei unlock code will be generated by advanced software or will be obtained from appropriate databases using the phone's unique IMEI number. Once you have your code, you will only need to insert the new SIM card and enter the code and your 2Degrees Huawei phone will be unlocked instantly.
What is IMEI number and where can I find it on my phone?
The IMEI or International Mobile Equipment Identity is 15-digit serial number that uniquely identifies each mobile phone and it can be viewed by entering *#06# on your 2Degrees Huawei phone or can be located on a label under the battery.
Do I need any software to unlock my phone with codes?
You don't need any 2Degrees Huawei unlock software to unlock your phone using network unlock codes. You will only need to type unlock code into your phone via keypad and your phone will be unlocked permenantly.
Is it safe to unlock with Network Unlock Codes?
Unlocking your 2Degrees Huawei phone with the use of unlock codes is the safest unlocking method available. Your phone will be completely safe and won't be damaged in any way.
2Degrees (New Zealand) Huawei Unlocking Instructions
Once you have valid codes, just follow the simple instructions to unlock your 2Degrees Huawei device.
How to enter 2Degrees Huawei Unlock Codes:
If you your Huawei device is a mobile phone, it will ask to enter unlock code when another carrier's sim card is used then you can directly type unlock code via keypad.
- Replace the SIM card with the new network carrier's Sim
- Turn your phone on with the new Sim
- Your phone will ask you to enter the unlock code
- Enter the unlock code and press the OK button
- Your 2Degrees Huawei should now be fully unlocked and ready to go
If you have a 2Degrees Huawei modem, you should type the code via HyperTerminal program in Windows operating system.
- Run Hyperterminal from C:\Program Files\Windows NT directory
- Set com port on modem to Huawei Mobile Connect 3G Modem
- Type AT^cardlock="Code" (Code is unlock code)
- Confirm unlock code by pressing Enter
- Your 2Degrees Huawei modem should now be unlocked
If you don't have HyperTerimal program on your computer, you can use a Modem Communicator Software to connect to your Modem and enter unlock code. We will provide this application with unlock codes order if required.
If you have any questions or need help, you can always contact us to get additional information.
2Degrees Huawei Unlocking Code Terms Explanations
This section contains definitions for 2Degrees Huawei unlocking code terms that are used throughout this page.
2Degrees Huawei Network Unlock Code:
This code will remove 2Degrees's Network lock and allow you to use compatible SIMs from other networks.
2Degrees Huawei Network Unlock Code is also known as by the following names:
- 2Degrees Huawei Network Unlock Key
- 2Degrees Huawei Sim Network Unlock Pin
- 2Degrees Huawei Simlock Block Unlock Reset Key
- 2Degrees Huawei Sim Unlock Code
2Degrees Huawei Device Unlock Code:
2Degrees Huawei devices have a user level lock that will prevent unauthorized users to use device. 2Degrees Huawei Device code will allow to access device when user lock is set. This lock will only prevent accessing to the device when its set.
2Degrees SIM PIN Code:
2Degrees SIM PIN (Personal Identification Number) is used to access to your 2Degrees SIM card. This code is stored in SIM card and it does not unlock your 2Degrees Huawei device's network or provider lock.
Latest Huawei Phones
- 2Degrees Huawei Y635
- 2Degrees Huawei Y625
- 2Degrees Huawei Y360
- 2Degrees Huawei Snapto
- 2Degrees Huawei P8max
- 2Degrees Huawei P8lite Ale-l04
- 2Degrees Huawei P8lite
- 2Degrees Huawei P8
- 2Degrees Huawei Mediapad X2
- 2Degrees Huawei Mediapad T1 7.0
- 2Degrees Huawei Mediapad T1 10
- 2Degrees Huawei Mediapad M2
- 2Degrees Huawei Honor Bee
- 2Degrees Huawei Honor 4c
- 2Degrees Huawei Ascend Y540
- 2Degrees Huawei Y300ii
- 2Degrees Huawei Mediapad X1
- 2Degrees Huawei Mediapad M1
- 2Degrees Huawei Mediapad 7 Youth2
- 2Degrees Huawei Mediapad 10 Link+